We are happy to finally bring to you a much asked for feature. You can now integrate Zoom with your Socionity and directly start meetings from your dashboard, without the to-and-fro of copy pasting links.
How to install
Log on to your Socionity account. If you do not have a Socionity account, you can request access here.
To start a meeting you must follow the following steps :
- Open the collection of your choice
- Tap on Add Content
- Select Zoom Meeting / Webinar
Login with Zoom
Once you add a Zoom Webinar / Meeting, you’ll be prompted to login with Zoom.
Create a new Meeting / Webinar
Start the Meeting / Webinar
That’s it! The notification will automatically be sent to the people who are a part of the collection this meeting/webinar is a part of.
You can then join the meeting on you your Zoom app by tapping on “Start Meeting” or “Start Webinar”
- If you want to create a meeting with your students and have a face to face classroom setting
- If you want to provide one to one help and support to your customers
- If you want to conduct a webinar where more than 50 people are likely to join in
- You need a Zoom Account
- If you want to conduct Webinars, you will need a Pro account
- You will need to have access to Socionity Dashboard
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Socionity app.
- Click the Socionity app.
- Click Uninstall.
Should you need any help, you can always contact your Account Manager or contact us at email@example.com
You will have an SLA of 24 hours. If you are on a Socionity Pro account, you’ll have an SLA of 1 hour. We will help you resolve any issues you have with respect to Zoom meetings/webinars or your dashboard in general.